- Hits: 7097
TWO-YEAR WEEKEND PROGRAM
The two year weekend program help the students to reach their goal step by step in planned and strategic way. This programme will include 4 sessions. Each session will include topics that have been taught in their respective college /university.
COMMENCEMENT OF PROGRAM:
Session I: IInd week of August.
Session II: Ist week of January.
Session III: Ist week of July.
Session IV: Ist week of January .
• Topics taught in the Ist semester in college/uni will be covered in this session.
• Test series for session I will be commenced on 25th December -14 January.
• Topics taught in the IInd semester in college/uni will be covered in this session.
• 15thjune -15th july, regular test series will be conducted for session II
• Along this, complete revision of session I syllabi.
• Summary of each topic already discussed in session I and session II.
• Rest topics if any left will be discussed
• Regular discussion on analytical reasoning (Part C).
• Discussion on topics covered in Part A.
• Doubt sessions
• Regular test unit wise
• Mock test
• Test series covering an analytical approach
• Regular Test on General reasoning, Aptitude included Part A
All the four sessions will include
- Regular Assignments
- Topic wise Test
- Unit wise Test
- Mock Test
- Test based on analytical approach
- Test based on syllabi included in Part A
FEE STRUCTURE : Rs 45000 + 12.38%=Rs 50,570